The New Generation of Virtual Reality

The New Generation of Virtual Reality

Imagination Recreation licensed and distributes virtual reality settings to the users of our product, we sell an experience. Through our advanced technological equipment that allows the mind to live vicariously in its subconscious, users of our products are able to take a realistic venture into their dreams.

Investors in the company Imagination Recreation have insisted on releasing information based upon firsthand accounts of our trial runs with the users of the Virtual Dream Machine, DreamWorks 3.

The experience users of DreamWorks 3 have while using the device will be assessed and recorded. Immediately after every use of DreamWorks 3, users must answer a series of questions about their awareness of reality.

All information collected will be made public.

User #9021 "Tessa Villalobos"

Collected Data from User #9021 "Tessa Villalobos" on March 25, 2033. 12:13pm PST.

Dr. 818
“You’ve just completed your first session in the DreamWorks 3 Series, thus enabling you to have a realistic experience in your virtual subconscious. How do you feel?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“Sick.”

Dr. 818
“Are there any other symptoms you’re experiencing?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“Besides the nausea? My heart is beating really fast; I don’t know how to slow it down. It's kind of scaring me.”

Dr. 818
“Deep breaths, nine-zero-two-one. Now, what did you experience while using DreamWorks 3?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“I don’t know. I don’t think I want to talk about it, it was very strange.”

Dr. 818
“These are trial studies for which you are paid to describe in detail what you’ve experienced using DreamWorks. If you refuse to do so, then you will be held in contempt.”

#9021 “Tessa”
“Okay, well, at first I found myself at the San Francisco Yankees Baseball Stadium. It was dusk, and the sky was tinted orange and purple. I was standing in the middle of the field and there was no one there, but I could hear screaming and cheers as if the stadium were full of people. And then Jack1796, that robot who is playing baseball, was right behind when I turned around. When I saw him, the sound of the crowd began to fade away.”

Dr. 818
“Did you interact with him?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“We did more than interact. I, um, I had sex with him… I had sex with a robot. Ugh, it was all so real. Right there, in the middle of the stadium. He just started kissing me, and I didn’t stop him.”

Dr. 818
“Users of DreamWorks 3 only visit dreams that they’ve already had. Have you ever dreamt or imagined about having intercourse with Jack1796?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“Oh my god, absolutely not! I mean I’ve had sex dreams before, but never with a freaking robot!”

Dr. 818
“Thank you nine-zero-two-one. Is there anything else that you experienced in your subconscious?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“No, that was it; sex with a robot on a baseball field. This crap is way too creepy.”

Dr. 818
“Understood.”

Note: User #9021 experienced a virtual dream that she has no conscious memory of previously having. This is the first recorded session where a user has engaged in an inexperienced dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment