The New Generation of Virtual Reality

The New Generation of Virtual Reality

Imagination Recreation licensed and distributes virtual reality settings to the users of our product, we sell an experience. Through our advanced technological equipment that allows the mind to live vicariously in its subconscious, users of our products are able to take a realistic venture into their dreams.

Investors in the company Imagination Recreation have insisted on releasing information based upon firsthand accounts of our trial runs with the users of the Virtual Dream Machine, DreamWorks 3.

The experience users of DreamWorks 3 have while using the device will be assessed and recorded. Immediately after every use of DreamWorks 3, users must answer a series of questions about their awareness of reality.

All information collected will be made public.

User #9021 "Tessa Villalobos"

Collected Data from User #9021 “Tessa Villalobos” on April 27, 2033. 1:48pm PST.

Dr. 650
“You’ve just completed your second session in the DreamWorks 3 Series, thus enabling you to have a realistic experience in your virtual subconscious. How do you feel?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“Jesus Christ! What the eff?! I just had another *censored* sexual encounter! This is getting weird, and I’m not enjoying it!”

Dr. 650
“Can you describe…”

#9021 “Tessa”
“No! Jeez, my heart won’t stop racing. Look, can you please just tell me what is happening? Why do I feel like I am cheating on my husband every time I come here? I don’t want to have these experiences.”

Dr. 650
“I do not have those answers. But I need to know what you did in fact experience, so that we can assess your current state of mind in reality.”

#9021 “Tessa”
“I had sex with Jules Posner, the standup comedian. My husband and I just saw him perform comedy the other night, and in my head I had sex with him in as many areas of my house as possible. In the kitchen, on the stairs, in the bed I share with my husband.”

Dr. 650
“Are you aware of difference between who you are while using DreamWorks 3 and who you are here, in reality?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“I get the difference between dreams and reality! But when your dreams feel this real, you cannot deny how that will actually affect my ability to function in reality. How do I look at my husband when I feel like I just boned Jules Posner for no damn reason? I do not feel well. Can I just go home? I think I’m going to throw up.”

Dr. 650
“Just one more question nine-zero-two-one, how will you be interacting with your husband when you see him next?”

#9021 “Tessa”
“I’m just going to do what I did last time, try to hold it together and not cry about it in front of him.”

Dr. 650
“Thank you, nine-zero-two-one.”



No comments:

Post a Comment