The New Generation of Virtual Reality

The New Generation of Virtual Reality

Imagination Recreation licensed and distributes virtual reality settings to the users of our product, we sell an experience. Through our advanced technological equipment that allows the mind to live vicariously in its subconscious, users of our products are able to take a realistic venture into their dreams.

Investors in the company Imagination Recreation have insisted on releasing information based upon firsthand accounts of our trial runs with the users of the Virtual Dream Machine, DreamWorks 3.

The experience users of DreamWorks 3 have while using the device will be assessed and recorded. Immediately after every use of DreamWorks 3, users must answer a series of questions about their awareness of reality.

All information collected will be made public.

User #9009 "Hope Finnity"

Collected Data from User #9009 "Hope Finnity" on April 15, 2033. 4:33pm pst.

Dr. 415
“You’ve just completed your first session in the DreamWorks 3 Series, thus enabling you to have a realistic experience in your virtual subconscious. How do you feel?”

User #9009 “Hope”
“I don’t know. Pretty good, I guess.”

Dr. 415
“Are you able to distinguish reality from virtual reality?”

User #9009 “Hope”
“Yeah, I’m fine. I know where I am. But that machine thingy made my dreams feel real. It felt like I could really feel whatever was going on in my head.”

Dr. 415
“Can you describe your experience?”

User #9009 “Hope”
“Yeah, it was freaking great! It was as if I was in a video game. You know that video game that they made after the tales of Space Traveler? It felt like that. I was jumping from planet to planet, traveling through space but in the style of that old-school video game Halo, you know that point of view, right? Yeah, it was like that and it was cool.”

Dr. 415
“Were you able to control your imagination? Or did you feel like it was controlling you?”

User #9009 “Hope”
“No, no. I was in control. At least I think I was.”

Dr. 415
“We need you to be sure.”

User # 9009 “Hope”
“It was fine. I was aware of what I was doing, and I made all the decisions about where the next destination was in my mind.”

Dr. 415
“Thank you nine-zero-zero-nine. We will be contacting you for further examinations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment