The New Generation of Virtual Reality

The New Generation of Virtual Reality

Imagination Recreation licensed and distributes virtual reality settings to the users of our product, we sell an experience. Through our advanced technological equipment that allows the mind to live vicariously in its subconscious, users of our products are able to take a realistic venture into their dreams.

Investors in the company Imagination Recreation have insisted on releasing information based upon firsthand accounts of our trial runs with the users of the Virtual Dream Machine, DreamWorks 3.

The experience users of DreamWorks 3 have while using the device will be assessed and recorded. Immediately after every use of DreamWorks 3, users must answer a series of questions about their awareness of reality.

All information collected will be made public.

User #9067 "Al Johnson"

Collected Data from User #9067 "Al Johnson" on April 8, 2033. 1:23pm PST.

Dr. 949
“Hello nine-zero-six-seven. You’ve just completed your second session in the DreamWorks 3 Series, thus enabling you to have a realistic experience in your virtual subconscious. How do you feel?”

Dr. 949
“Nine-zero-six-seven, how are you feeling?”

Dr. 949
“Nine-zero-six-seven, can you hear me?”

#9067 “Al”
“Yes, I can hear you.”

Dr. 949
“Can you tell me what you were experiencing while using DreamWorks 3?”

User #9067 “Al”
“I want to go back in. I want to go back into my head.”

Dr. 949
“You know we are not allowed to let you do that nine-zero-six-seven. Our sessions have time limits, we cannot extend the use of your…”

User #9067 “Al”
“I have a name! It’s Al. And I need to go back in; I have to see her again. I have to see Diane.”

Dr. 949
“Diane is your deceased wife, correct? What else did you experience in your active dream?”

User #9067 “Al”
“…It was just my dead wife, but she wasn’t dead. We were on our Spacecation, the one we went to two years ago, before her cancer returned. We traveled to the Rings of Saturn Resort. She had Venus Roses in her hair, and she smelled of cinnamon. Please, just let me go back, let me be with her!”

Dr. 949
“Nine-zero-six-seve—“

User #9067 “Al”
“My name is Al!”

Dr. 949
“Okay, Al. We sincerely apologize for the agony you are experiencing at the moment. But we need you to talk to us about your experience so we can understand why you experienced what you did while using DreamWorks.”

User #9067 “Al”
“Shut up. You do not know what I am feeling, so do not pretend to apologize for any of it. Look, that’s all that I dreamed. I was just with my wife and it was the happiest I’ve been since she died. We were just happy, sitting in the hotel room looking at the view. We were so happy…”

Note: User #9067 put his head into his hands, and became silent until tears started to appear. The session was terminated after this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment